Pesquisar este blog

quarta-feira, 14 de fevereiro de 2024

New experiences resulting from the creation of an international promotions calendar

1.1) Because I have set up an international promotions calendar, I would certainly be taking advantage of a long holiday that would extend from the 6th to the 14th of February, if I had the possibility of taking China, South Korea and the USA as my homes in Christ as much as Brazil and Poland, If the sense of taking multiple places as the same home in Christ were a natural right for me to be claimed.

1.2) For those who make living their most important profession of faith, integrating holidays from different countries into your way of being makes you create your own system of availability for work before others, to the point of creating your own culture of responsibility.

2.1) As Brazil usually stops during Carnival time, I took the Chinese and Korean New Year holidays in order to give myself an extended rest, since in this year 2024 the holidays all took place at the same time and on the 11th they arrived be concomitant. By taking the three countries as the same home in Christ, I was able to give myself a good gift: a good rest and a good opportunity to cleanse my mind by playing The Sims 4 - this way, I come back in a good mood to serve my peers and in a more productive way, since, during the break, I was able to collect new personal experiences and record them in my diary to the point of publishing them in new articles soon.

2.2.1) If I had a company knowing that Carnival, Chinese Lunar New Year, Korean New Year and Valentine's Day would all coincide at the same time, I would grant extended leave for all my employees to rest and spend time with their respective families - when they return, they will all be prepared and will tend to be more productive even more.

2.2.2) I would only implement this company culture because I, as its owner, am practicing this in my day-to-day life - as the employees are my protégés, the accessory has the same rights as the main one.

José Octavio Dettmann

Rio de Janeiro, February 14th, 2024 (date of original post).

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário