Pesquisar este blog

terça-feira, 20 de fevereiro de 2024

If a thief who steals is "working", then a teacher who steals the future and time of students to make them fools at school is a thief of souls

1) If a communist teacher tells me that the thief who steals my goods for himself or others is working, then the person who provides me with such public service disguised as teaching is stealing my time and my future.

2) In this sense, a communist teacher is a thief of other people's future, and the time I spend at school, which I could use in another way, never returns. Planned brutalization is an inefficiency in public spending, an ineffective measure and a high opportunity cost.

3) The fight for homeschooling as an alternative to programmed brutalization in schools becomes essential in this context.

José Octavio Dettmann

Rio de Janeiro, February 20th, 2024 (date of original post).

Evidence of the accusation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTjyGcwbHVs
 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário