Pesquisar este blog

domingo, 29 de outubro de 2023

Through seas never before sailed - exploring different national social networks through VPN: the case of the American Be 2

1) On one occasion, my father accidentally activated the VPN, while I was trying to access the Be 2. And I ended up unintentionally accessing the American Be 2, when my intention was to talk to my contacts on the Brazilian Be 2.

2) The occasion revealed an opportunity to me: meeting new people in the USA, as taking the USA as the same home in Christ as Brazil is one of my goals. To this end, I am translating my articles from Portuguese to English, before embarking on this new journey.

3) Since I'm entering this new territory via VPN, I'll have to ditch Honeygain for this case, as I won't see my time being monetized. On the other hand, if contacts access my posts, they will monetize the content on my blog - and if I can connect them to my Whatsapp, it is gain over uncertainty, as I can give better attention to these people in the merits of Christ.

José Octavio Dettmann

Rio de Janeiro, October 28, 2023 (date of original post).

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário