Pesquisar este blog

terça-feira, 29 de setembro de 2020

Why don't I have any relationship with Chinese?

1) I definitely do not have any patience to talk to a Chinese who strongly believes that Mao Zedong came to liberate China and that the Chinese Communist Party represents the continuity of Historic China and its more than 5,000 years of history. They firmly believe that this rapid progress is due to all the knowledge accumulated over this entire period.

2) In fact, all this is due to espionage and the steal of technologies from the West, in addition to debt slavery of entire countries through the 1 belt, 1 route system. Only outside intervention can free China from this terrible evil, from this bad conscience that is being formed.

3) I just talked to a Chinese woman on Twoo who firmly believes in this Chinese Communist Party plot and I had to block her. I say these things from my own experience.

José Octavio Dettmann

Rio de Janeiro, September 29th, 2020.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário